Customer Support Response Policies
StockCharts Support January 27, 2009
Our Support Staff is a limited resource. They try to respond to all messages as quickly as possible however they can only do so much. Subscribers can submit questions directly to our support staff. Free Users can browse our online documentation, our FAQs and our KnowledgeBase for answers to common questions.
Our Support Staff has the following limitations:
- We try to respond to all support requests within one business day, typically much sooner.
- We cannot provide investment advice.
- We can only provide limited support for computer configuration problems.
Users are expected to help our support staff in the following ways:
- Send messages that are clear, polite and respectful.
- Research problems using the self-help resources on our site before sending in a support request.
- Have patience when waiting for responses.
- Clearly explain what the problem is, what steps we can take to re-create the problem, what appears on the screen, and how big an impact the problem creates.
- Make sure that emails from "email@example.com" are not blocked or filtered as "Junk"
Messages that are disrespectful, profane or deliberately antagonistic will not be responded to.
We support "The Company-Customer Pact" as presented at http://www.ccpact.com.