Supported Exchanges and Ticker Symbols
StockCharts Support February 05, 2009
What we provide:
- We provide charts of most stocks on the major US exchanges - the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq National Market Exchange.
- We provide charts of most US mutual funds.
- We provide end-of-day charts for most US commodity contracts (futures).
- We provide charts of most stocks on the major Canadian exchanges - the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Canadian Venture Exchange.
What we currently don't Provide:
- We do not provide charts of Canadian mutual funds.
- We do not provide intraday charts of commodity contracts (futures).
- We do not provide charts of Options.
We provide charts of a wide assortment of Indexes from many different publishers.
Some indexes are only available as End-of-Day only datasets. They have "EOD" in their names.
We reserve the right to remove any ticker symbol from our database for any reason at any time.
Typically, we remove a stock from our database one month after it stops trading.
We add new symbols to our database if we have reliable access to the data and if there is enough interest expressed by our users.