Loyalty Discount Coupon Program Description and Restrictions
StockCharts Support November 23, 2009
Long-term members are granted access to a loyalty discount coupon one year after their membership begins. They can use that coupon to receive a discount on future upgrade or renewal orders for any of our subscription services. A new loyalty discount coupon code is awarded each year that a you remain a subscriber.
Long-term members can retrieve their loyalty coupon by clicking on the "badge" icon that appears at the top of the "Members" page right after they log into their account. (There is also a link to in on the right side of the "Members" page and on the "Your Account" page.)
Loyalty discount coupons have the following restrictions:
- They cannot be transferred or shared.
- They must be entered into the "Coupon Code" field at the time the order is placed.
- They cannot be retroactively applied to an order that has already been processed.
- Coupons can be used in conjunction with any site-wide "specials" that we run from time to time.
- Each coupon cannot be used more than once.
- Only one coupon can be used per order.
- A new, more valuable coupon is issued to your account on the anniversary of your start date.
- Once a new new coupon is issued for your account, your old one becomes invalid.
- Coupon codes may be used only once per year. (A year starts the day you joined StockCharts)
To learn more about how to find and use your discount code, please read this Step By Step blog entry.